Re: [NTB] EWin32Error

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi RS,
      Thanks for the link. I think I had this utility in my
      old computer, but I'm not sure if it got migrated over
      to the new one. It did come in handy a few times. ;)

      Mark

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
        Hi Mark,

        >Thanks. Are you saying that if I edit NotePro.ini in
        >WordPad that I don't have to save it as !NotePro.ini?

        Yes, but make sure NoteTab is closed if you omit the
        explanation mark. You can leave NoteTab open if you add it.

        >Does it only have to have the exclamation point in front
        >of it if it's edited in NoteTab? I never did understand
        >the logic behind using the ! in front of the name of the
        >ini file after editing. It seems like I did this once
        >and just saved it as NotePro.ini and it worked.

        If you edit NoteTab's INI file when it is open, all the changes
        you made will be lost no matter what program you use to edit it
        with. NoteTab looks for the exclamation mark and if found it is
        used instead of the current INI file. NoteTab deletes the
        current and renames the INI with the exclamation removing it.