RE: [NTB] [NTB any version - alignment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Brian,

      >Thanx B-man. How do I make it over to the clips list? I'm not
      >too familiar with the clips list.

      >Searching for "decimal(s)" in Help shows some topics involving
      >Clips. If there's a way to do what you want using a clip, I
      >suppose the question should be shunted over to the Clip list.

      I have a Clip that was done mostly by Claes Gauffin as far as the
      aligning goes. I use it or parts of it in my DirStuff. Try the
      following Clip out to see how the alignment is done. I do not
      have the time to do what you want,but perhaps somebody might want
      to take the code from it needed and use it to align on the
      decimal point.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip
      FileCount/List/Size 4.83...

      Please do all discussion of Clips and posting them on the Clips
      list or in private eMail, or even on the off-topic list, but not
      the Basic list. ;)

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options