EWin32Error

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Tabbers,
      I had to do an improper shut-down today and when I
      restarted, I got an error message when trying to start
      NoteTab.

      Exception EWIN32Error in module NOTEPRO.EXE at 0000DF7B
      A WIN 32 API function failed.

      Closing the error message shut down NoteTab. Several re-
      tries were to no avail.

      On a hunch, I moved NoteTab's ini file to a temp folder
      and tried to restart NoteTab and it worked, but of
      course I had lost all my settings. Does anybody know
      what part of the ini file to look in to correct this
      problem? Apparently, some part of it got corrupted.

      Thanks,
      Mark