RE: [NTB] [NTB any version - alignment]

  • bbinder@icswi.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Thanx B-man. How do I make it over to the clips list? I'm not too familiar with the clips list.

      Brian

      bbinder@... wrote:

      > They are still a little wavy as you can see, but is there a way to line up the zeroes in the �.00� area so that they all line up perfectly straight without a wave to them?
      > Like right-aligned...

      The phrase you're looking for is "decimal-aligned" and looking at the
      Modify menu I don't see that option for "alignment." Looking at
      "Document Properties" and I don't see an option for it in the paragraph
      "type tab."

      Searching for "decimal(s)" in Help shows some topics involving Clips.
      If there's a way to do what you want using a clip, I suppose the
      question should be shunted over to the Clip list.

      B/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hi Brian,

        >Thanx B-man. How do I make it over to the clips list? I'm not
        >too familiar with the clips list.

        >Searching for "decimal(s)" in Help shows some topics involving
        >Clips. If there's a way to do what you want using a clip, I
        >suppose the question should be shunted over to the Clip list.

        I have a Clip that was done mostly by Claes Gauffin as far as the
        aligning goes. I use it or parts of it in my DirStuff. Try the
        following Clip out to see how the alignment is done. I do not
        have the time to do what you want,but perhaps somebody might want
        to take the code from it needed and use it to align on the
        decimal point.

        http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip
        FileCount/List/Size 4.83...

        Please do all discussion of Clips and posting them on the Clips
        list or in private eMail, or even on the off-topic list, but not
        the Basic list. ;)

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options