Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro & Notepad

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

      > Ed, when
      > you are
      > posting please ensure you type NoteTab and/or
      > Notepad correctly.

      Jody - on the Notetab "Testimonials" page, one of the
      commenters refers to "Notepad" altho he surely was
      talking about our beloved Notetab... should that be
      changed on the page in question??

      Happy New Year anyway!
      Carl

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2002
        Hi Carl and Others,

        >> Ed, when you are posting please ensure you type NoteTab and/or
        >> Notepad correctly.
        >
        >Jody - on the Notetab "Testimonials" page, one of the commenters
        >refers to "Notepad" altho he surely was talking about our beloved
        >Notetab... should that be changed on the page in question??

        Perhaps that should be a FAQ. Eric is aware of it and chose not
        to alter the original, so it remains as is. ;)

        >Happy New Year anyway!

        ...and also to you and everybody.