Re: [NTB] Managing Favorites ( CF. Opening Large and/or Many Files and Memory)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Roy and Steven,

      I think Steven forgot to post the Clip over on the Clips list.
      Steven and Others, you can always post Clips on the Clips list
      and copy whoever is asking for something or take a few seconds
      more to get the message number from yahoo and then post the link
      to the Clip/message. When posting Clips with long lines, it is
      best to go to yahoo online and find the message. Next click on
      needs to be fixed in a large number of places that way.

      Thanks guys and gals! :)

      > What is all this and what does it mean/do ?

      See NoteTab Glossary from the Help menu and click on Clip,
      Clipbook, Favorites, and their cross references.

      > Thanks......
      >
      >>From: Stephen Riddle <stephen@...>
      >> As for managing favorites, I am still in love with a clip I
      >> posted last June (called CurrentFavorites)

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options