Re: [NTB] Button to toggle documents/Favorites in Quick List?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Clueless in Seattle,

      Now that you are a Clip author and use NoteTab Pro you can put a
      Clip for each view you want on the Clipbar, your default if you
      have such an animal.

      I'll post a couple Clips on the Clips list and copy you. A fancy
      version could be made to toggle to and fro to save a button on
      the Clipbar, but I do not have the time presently. Perhaps
      somebody on the Clips is bored enough to do it for you. ;)
      Please see my signature line for the Clips list info.

      >I use the QuickList along the left edge of my screen. And am
      >always switching back and forth between the "Documents" view and
      >the "Favorites" view. This requires two mouse clicks:
      >
      > Right click to get the menu
      > Left click on the item.
      >
      >Is there a tool bar button that can toggle between those two
      >lists?
      >
      >Or is there a keyboard shortcut that will do it?

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options