Button to toggle documents/Favorites in Quick List?

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
      I use the QuickList along the left edge of my screen. And am always
      switching back and forth between the "Documents" view and the
      "Favorites" view. This requires two mouse clicks:

      Right click to get the menu
      Left click on the item.

      Is there a tool bar button that can toggle between those two lists?

      Or is there a keyboard shortcut that will do it?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2001
        Hi Clueless in Seattle,

        Now that you are a Clip author and use NoteTab Pro you can put a
        Clip for each view you want on the Clipbar, your default if you
        have such an animal.

        I'll post a couple Clips on the Clips list and copy you. A fancy
        version could be made to toggle to and fro to save a button on
        the Clipbar, but I do not have the time presently. Perhaps
        somebody on the Clips is bored enough to do it for you. ;)
        Please see my signature line for the Clips list info.

        >I use the QuickList along the left edge of my screen. And am
        >always switching back and forth between the "Documents" view and
        >the "Favorites" view. This requires two mouse clicks:
        >
        > Right click to get the menu
        > Left click on the item.
        >
        >Is there a tool bar button that can toggle between those two
        >lists?
        >
        >Or is there a keyboard shortcut that will do it?

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options