Re: [NTB] NoteTab 4.86c Trial features?

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2001
      Dianne,

      At 10:02 PM 12/28/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >I recently upgraded my NoteTab Light to version 4.86c. Today I noticed that
      >the title bar now has "Trial features - 29 days left". Have I downloaded
      >the wrong upgrade?

      I'm certainly not the expert on NoteTab Lite but it sounds like you
      selected the "Commercial" options when you installed it which is a 30 day
      look-see at NoteTab Standard features

      Not to fear, this is just for those features and shouldn't affect your use
      of NoteTab Lite in any way.

      You can always reinstall it without the Commercial features and you won't
      see the remaining time.

      For more information, you can read all about it at

      http://www.notetab.com/ntl.htm

      Differences with other NoteTab versions

      Regards,

      Jim