[NTB] Holiday Specials: Absolute Europe Mega Screen Saver, TopStyle, ClipWriter.

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2001
      Hello Everyone!

      I'm sorry for SPAMming ;) all of you yet one more time, but I
      forgot to give the link for the TopStyle discount of $10 off
      which is 20% of the regular cost. (See below.)

      Please reply to any of this post in private eMail
      (mailto:AV1611@...) or the NoteTab Off-Topic list.
      Please see my signature line to sign up for it.

      Both ClipWriter and TopStyle work directly with or without
      NoteTab as a standalone. (I'm not sure how the re-sellers are
      setup for them to send or register the software under a different
      name than the buyer for Christmas presents.)

      Absolute Europe Mega comes on CD-ROM only and can be gift wrapped
      if you specify it when and if you buy it. (It must be done over
      the next 2 days though, since I will be out of town...

      NetCaptor is a must have for those of you who cannot live without
      a tabbed interface - like me. (I'll see if I can get another
      discount for you all for NetCaptor.)

      Nick Bradbury, the original author of HomeSite up to somewhere in
      the version 4 releases and now the author of TopStyle sent this
      to me letting me know I forgot to add a discount link. (If you
      know HTML or want to learn CSS (style sheets), Nick has done a
      lot of work in the Help area, even an excellent tutorial for
      learning CSS.)

      Subject: Holiday Special
      Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 06:40:25 -0600

      Hi Jody,

      Thanks for mentioning TopStyle in your "Holiday Specials"
      newsletter. Unfortunately, it looks like you forgot to give the
      link to the discount offer. If any customers respond to you
      asking how they can get the discount, please let them know to go
      to:
      http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/order/companion.asp?app=notetab

      Have a great 2002!
      ---
      Nick Bradbury
      TopStyle CSS Editor for Windows
      http://www.bradsoft.com/

      ----

      TopStyle is a really neat Style Sheet editor and works great with
      NoteTab and has its own Clipbar.

      The following programs are discount for you except for NetCaptor
      (*at this time*). If you need more information, please write me
      in private eMail. Thanks - jody

      Absolute Europe Mega - 20% off (Fookes Software)
      110 high-resolution photographs of England, Finland, Holland,
      Ireland, Scandinavia, Scotland, and Switzerland. You will not see
      the discount till you get to the final page to order. You must
      order through the following link. It only comes on a CD-ROM, no
      downloads. You must use the coupon below:
      Coupon: FS01-SHHB-GIFT
      https://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=1609-17&ss_coupon=FS01-SHHB-GIFT

      TopStyle v2.5 - $10.00 (20%) off (Bradbury Software, LLC)
      http://www.bradsoft.com/
      http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/order/companion.asp?app=notetab
      If you develop Web pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), then
      you owe it to yourself to try the free copy of TopStyle. This
      program works seamlessly from NoteTab.

      ClipWriter
      If you are interested in developing NoteTab libraries with Clip
      code, make sure you take a look at ClipWriter. This program,
      written by an expert Clip programmer, is a powerful alternative
      to the NoteTab Clipbook editor. A free trial version is available
      for evaluation.

      Here's the link to the ClipWriter's page:
      http://ptools.home.att.net/ClipWriter/cw.htm

      And this to the Clip List Holiday Special order page on the RegSoft's site:
      http://www.regsoft.net/purchase.php3?productid=32529&pc=G25v1

      NetCaptor 6.05
      There is not a discount for NetCaptor, although I thought I would
      add it to the list. NetCaptor has a tabbed interface like
      NoteTab. The most useful feature that I use all the time is to
      click on a few links while staying on the current tab. I then go
      elsewhere to do some work and all the pages are loaded in
      different tabs.

      You can try it out at:
      http://www.netcaptor.com/

      And buy it from this like please :)
      http://go.netcaptor.com/go/?go=1008

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
    • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2001
        Jody wrote:
        (Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001)
        (Subject: Holiday Specials: Absolute Europe Mega Screen Saver,
        TopStyle, ClipWriter.)

        >NetCaptor is a must have for those of you who cannot live without
        >a tabbed interface - like me. (I'll see if I can get another
        >discount for you all for NetCaptor.)

        I hate using someone else's computer when they don't have NetCaptor
        installed. I get so used to its benefits that its frustrating
        when one is without it. Just like NoteTab. ;-)

        >NetCaptor 6.05

        Jody made a typo here. The current version of NetCaptor is 6.5.0.

        >There is not a discount for NetCaptor, although I thought I would
        >add it to the list. NetCaptor has a tabbed interface like
        >NoteTab. The most useful feature that I use all the time is to
        >click on a few links while staying on the current tab. I then go
        >elsewhere to do some work and all the pages are loaded in
        >different tabs.
        >
        >You can try it out at:
        >http://www.netcaptor.com/
        >
        >And buy it from this like please :)
        >http://go.netcaptor.com/go/?go=1008

        Although I haven't been as active here as I used to be, I still
        browse through the messages one in a while. After I finish
        one other personal project, I hope to get back to finishing the
        NoteTab Reference Outline and another library of useful clips.

        But the main thing I wanted to point out is that my email
        address has changed. Those who want to keep in contact with
        me regarding NoteTab issues and clips I've written should make
        a note:

        Wayne VanWeerthuizen
        Old email: wayne@...
        New email: waynevanw@...

        My web page (quite a long time out of date - another project for
        me to work on later) may soon move:

        Old Web: http://landru.myhome.net/wayne (may disappear anytime.)
        New Web: http://home.attbi.com/~waynevanw (not up yet.)

        One last request. If anyone has a zip archive with older messages
        from the various NoteTab related mailing lists, I'd like to get
        it from you. Due to a drive crash (lost RAID stripe set due to
        bug in my system BIOS) I've lost my copy of all messages prior to
        July of 2001. Please email me if you can help.