NoteTab Help Information and Downloads (was Re: documentation and FUNCTIONAL clarity)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Hi Greg,

      Thanks for the info Greg. I'll do a HTML format latter along
      with an OTL. Mr. Bryan ;) told me he would do the PDF for v4.86c
      I posted the link to Hugo's .chm format. To me, those are really
      nice. I'll go ahead and make a Library and a TXT version with
      Clips (also accessing the others. No real need for a DOC since
      RTF will do for that. I do not want to go to a lot of work,
      because there will be a lot of changes in v5. Hopefully, we will
      get a bigger index with it.