Re: [NTB] NoteTabPro pops up when it is not suposed to

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Scott,

      >I always leave NoteTabPro in my system tray. Here is the problem. Sometime I
      >click on an application icon trying to star a different application, NoteTad
      >misteriously pops up too. This can be annoying when I am working my butt off
      >at my work.
      >
      >Anone can tell me what is wrong? Thanks for advising.

      I don't know why this is happening (I've never been able to reproduce this
      behavior), but I have tried to implement a different method for activating
      the program window in the upcoming maintenance release. Would you be
      willing to test the current prerelease version to see if it fixes this
      problem? The Setup file is available from this URL (size 1,724 MB):

      http://www.fookes.com/ftp/beta/ntp486c5wp.exe

      Note that you will need a registered version of NoteTab Pro in order to
      install this pre-release version.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes