Final? pre-release NoteTab Light 4.86c
- Hello everyone,
Here's an opportunity for you to test NoteTab Light 4.86c before I release
it as a final version. You can download it now from here (size 1,442 MB):
Here's a list of the changes:
* Uses new Setup program.
* Added "Restore Default HTML Editor" to the Utilities library.
* Added support for Windows XP themes through a manifest file.
* Changed settings for some of the default options -- only noticeable on a
* Fixed several glitches in the regexp engine.
* Fixed (I hope) an issue that caused some URLs to be incorrectly invoked
through the Web browser. Examples of bad URL:
* Saving files to a remote disk or any other slow target sometimes
generated a "file not correctly saved to disk" error message. This has been
* Under Windows 2000 and XP, NoteTab failed to save over a file that had
the Hidden attribute set. This has been fixed.
* Fixed minor problem with disabled "Save Now" command in Clipbook shortcut
menu. It was always disabled when the Clip editor was open and only the
current Clip has been modified.
* Fixed "Please remove the file's Read-Only attribute" error message when
saving new Clipbook Libraries.
* Fixed an issue with the ^$StrSort()$ Clip function. If the criteria did
not contain line breaks, the function would return an empty string when
RemoveDuplicates = False.
* Fixed incorrect rendering of link character case generated through the
HTML-tag Clip-wizard field.
* Fixed an issue affecting FarClips and Clips invoked from Clipbar. The
Clip parser failed to convert ^!Clip to ^!FarClip when the command appeared
immediately following a conditional statement. Example of statement that
would fail if invoked as a FarClip:
^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty("^%Computer%")$ ^!Clip "FTP server setup"
* Other minor changes.
Please write to <bugs@...> if you encounter any problems/bugs with
this release. I look forward to reading your comments.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/