RE: [NTB] Runtime Error

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Bob & Charles,

      If you would please, post any other messages on this thread to
      the NextRelease list or the OffTopic. (I realize it is on topic
      for NoteTab discussion, but too deep for some and not an issue
      for most on the Basic list.) See my sigline for the NextRelease
      list. You can post suggestions on that list as well as send them
      to feedback@...

      A few other things to check are:

      See if closing the ruler helps if you have it in view. Try
      changing the way you normally close NoteTab such as the Toolbar
      icon instead of the "X" button in the upper right corner. See if
      you have the Snap to feature checked in your mouse options if you
      have a wheel mouse installed.

      FWIW, we often time say NoteTab has an error when in fact if we
      used other programs as much as we do NoteTab, then we would see a
      lot more errors like you are describing. Sometimes, like
      mentioned, it is just a Windows quirk and not much we can do
      about it.

      >Just thought it would be worth pointing out that I have this from
      >time to time. It seems to hit me when I do a File/Open and it
      >crashes me right out. Sometimes I get the runtime error but I
      >don't get thrown. I'm running Win2000 5.00.2195 and Service Pack
      >2. I'll get as much info as I can next time. It normally
      >happens if I've got multiple documents open and I'm giving NTB a
      >good workout..
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >- Bob -

      Happy Test'n,