Re: [NTB] Fonts and User Dictionary

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Rick,

      >I'm new to NoteTab and I'm wondering how to add fonts. The font
      >dialog box only contains 5 fonts, two of which are True Type. I
      >would like to add more True Types but can't figure out how to do
      >it. Seems like this should be possible?

      NotePro can only display fixed width fonts in the document edit
      window as Jan mentioned. That will change in version 5, because
      a different input control will be used. The following is a bit
      more about fonts.

      There are two settings for document fonts. One is in View |
      Options | Documents | Font... It controls the font used for all
      new documents like when you click on the New Document icon on the
      Toolbar (Ctrl+N) and also documents you have not set the font in.
      The second is off the main menu under Documents | Font | Change
      Font... It controls each document's settings, that is, the one
      you have focused in NoteTab. The settings are stored in
      NoteTab's main folder in NoteTab.fpr (NotePro.fpr for Pro) and
      remember between NoteTab sessions. Document Properties acts in
      the same manner. If you would like to reset the file properties
      in all documents you can do that under the Advanced tab in
      Options.

      >Also, I am wondering how to edit the user dictionary. I have hit
      >the add button unintentionally and I want to remove some word
      >fragments.
      >
      >Any help would be appreciated.

      You can manually do that, but it is a real pain to do it that
      way. Try downloading http://www.notetab.net/zip/editudt.zip which
      also has a Clip to edit the Directory list. You can get only the
      editudt from Snatch-A-Clip located off my main page. The link is
      below.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options