Re: Can't get NoteTab Directions

  • Dwight Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi All,

      I'm trying to be a new NoteTab Pro user. Downloaded the program for
      trial, and went to the help files. Upon entering "help" I get the following
      notice:

      Program requires more memory. Unload drivers or memory resident
      programs that are using conventional memory, or increase the value for
      minimum conventional memory in the program's memory property sheet.

      Can anyone help me understand what to do?

      Thanks!

      Dwight Davis
      dave@...

    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        Hello Dwight,

        >I'm trying to be a new NoteTab Pro user. Downloaded the program for
        >trial, and went to the help files. Upon entering "help" I get the following
        >notice:
        >
        >Program requires more memory. Unload drivers or memory resident
        >programs that are using conventional memory, or increase the value for
        >minimum conventional memory in the program's memory property sheet.
        >
        >Can anyone help me understand what to do?

        Sounds like you are experiencing low resources (this has nothing to do with
        how much RAM you have). Could you check how much system resources you have
        left? You'll find the Resource Meter in your Start menu under
        Programs/Accessories/System Tools.

        Regards,
        Eric G.V. Fookes