RE: [NTB] tidy option on the tools menu

  • Wiles, Carolyn M
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Bonnie,

      Here is something else that works with Notetab for writing HTML.

      The people that do html coding all the time swear by Notetab and Tidy!

      The great thing about Notetab is it has a left box that will help you
      complete, and you can have a number of html/text
      documents open in notetab without having a bunch of windows (just tab
      through the files in the Notetab window.

      Cara