Re: [NTB] Seach on a help screen

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi all
      IF anybody is interested I have a .clp that gives direct access to
      notetab help
      plus to icons as well email me private couple of ex. below

      = V5 MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30

      H=";"

      H="Introduction"
      ^!Help "" Introduction
      ^!delay 2

      H="Clip Programming"
      ^!Help "" Clip Programming
      ^!delay 2
      ^!keyboard down down down down down down

      H="Clip Language"
      ^!Help "" Clip Language - Introduction

      H=" Clip Language Elements"
      ^!Help "" Clip Language - Introduction