Re: Re[4]: [NTB] NoteTabPro pops up when it is not suposed to

  • Scott Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      > >>Jason:>> The problem is that most apps that require a double-click on
      >
      > >>Jody: This should be in Off-topic, but when responding "outside
      > >>the bounds" to something that started in [NTB] I'm not sure if
      >
      >J> When in doubt or if the problem is isolated to a specific computer,
      >J> yes, please post one the OffTopic list. ;)
      Thanks. But I don't think any of the helpful people got my question 100%
      right. Yes, the problem occurs when the NTB 4.86Pro is positioned in the
      System Tray. No, this is NOT the problem that occurs when I clike on some of
      shortcut icons in the system tray. Rather NTB pops up when I click on the
      application some of (not all of) short-cuts on my *Desktop*.
      However I cannot specify when what application shor-cut is excecuted NTB
      will "jump" out of the System tray.
      I doubt this is problem associated to a specific PC.
      Just to clarify my previous question. Sorry for the delay.

      Thanks,

      Scott