Re: [NTB] tidy option on the tools menu

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 11:38 AM
      Not in Pro, either.

      > Hi,
      >
      > When I click "tidy" on the Tools menu, I get the error message:
      > "cannot find program tidy.exe".
      >
      > I've looked, and it doesn't seem to be on my hard-drive. Does this
      > feature not come with the NoteTab Light version? If it does, how do
      > get it running?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Kurt

    • Wiles, Carolyn M
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30 1:17 PM
        Bonnie,

        Here is something else that works with Notetab for writing HTML.

        The people that do html coding all the time swear by Notetab and Tidy!

        The great thing about Notetab is it has a left box that will help you
        complete, and you can have a number of html/text
        documents open in notetab without having a bunch of windows (just tab
        through the files in the Notetab window.

        Cara