Cursor Properties

  • buffystanley@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
      The blinking narrow red cursor is difficult for some visually-
      impaired users to locate. The ability to change its color and size
      would be most appreciated. Is the ability to change the cursor
      properties already in the program somewhere, or is there an add-on
      that provides this feature? Any help greatly appreciated - Thanks!
    • L. A. Ward
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        I am running WIN98 and NTB Lite. Doing as you suggest does indeed change
        the cursor that is used when selecting text. It does not, however,
        affect the appearance of the cursor when a file is first opened, or when
        entering text.
        Thanks for the suggestion - Larry