Flash Screen

  • Barry Karas
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
      I have NTB Light 4.84. Every time I start the pgm, a flash screen appears
      to ask me to go to the web page to order a pay version. How would I
      permanently turn-off the flash screen?

      Thank you.

      Barry Karas
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
        Hi Barry,

        >I have NTB Light 4.84. Every time I start the pgm, a flash screen
        >appears to ask me to go to the web page to order a pay version.
        >How would I permanently turn-off the flash screen?

        The easiest way to get rid of that is upgrade to the latest version.
        It is hard to say what could be causing it in your current version
        other than me guessing.

        http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

      • Barry Karas
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
          At 10:00 PM 11/4/2001 -0600, someone said something
          >The easiest way to get rid of that is upgrade to the latest version.
          >It is hard to say what could be causing it in your current version
          >other than me guessing.

          If I do get the latest upgrade (4.86 or .87 I think), would I install it
          over my current pgm, or would I do a completely new install?

          Thank you.

          Barry Karas
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2001
            Hi Barry,

            You can install v4.86 right over your v4.84.