Re: [NTB] I knew nothing

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
      Jody,

      At 10:51 AM 11/3/01 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Judy,
      >

      >Like Nicole mentioned you can execute a Clip that is focused in
      >the Clipbook by pressing Alt+Spacebar;

      Just a minor correction to eliminate confusion, and I know that your brain
      had a run time error and failed to properly engage fingers this time
      because you have typed it correctly at least 1000 times before. :-)))

      Nicole correctly said "- if your desired clip is highlighted and you press
      ctrl-space". (meaning Ctrl+Spacebar.)

      As we all know, Alt+Spacebar pulls down the TitleBar Menu, the one that we
      all forget even exists. :-)

      Regards,

      Jim