Re: [NTB] Fonts

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi Donna,

      >Georgia font works best on my online site but I was never told it
      >was not fixed, just that it workd better than all the others that
      >I tried from Word Perfect's selection.

      Variable width fonts will work in all (or at least most) places
      in NoteTab Pro except the document edit window. Pro will also
      print in variable width fonts. I suggest that you check to see
      if the Georgia font is a standard issue with Windows. If not,
      and you use it on your web pages, it may be best to reconsider
      unless you just want to do it for yourself and the people that
      happen to have it installed on their computer. Browsers use the
      fonts from the visitors computer to view the web page. If the
      font is not installed, then the page will be displayed in
      whatever the default font is. In other words, your page that you
      view may look different or perhaps a bit messed up if you do not
      use a standard font. I took these out of NoteTab's HTML | Font
      Clip. (Thanks Greg. ;)

      Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif
      Times New Roman, Times, Serif
      Courier New, Courier
      Wingding, Symbol
      Comic Sans MS
      Impact
      Lucida
      Palatino
      Verdana

      The HTML discussion list address is in my signature line if you
      are interested in joining it.

      Happy HTML'n!

      The NoteTab and Html List...