Re: [NTB] Fonts

  • Donna Bluemink
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
      Rick, Your answer said what I needed to know. Georgia font works best on my
      online site but I was never told it was not fixed, just that it workd better
      than all the others that I tried from Word Perfect's selection. Thanks. DEB
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
        Hi Donna,

        >Georgia font works best on my online site but I was never told it
        >was not fixed, just that it workd better than all the others that
        >I tried from Word Perfect's selection.

        Variable width fonts will work in all (or at least most) places
        in NoteTab Pro except the document edit window. Pro will also
        print in variable width fonts. I suggest that you check to see
        if the Georgia font is a standard issue with Windows. If not,
        and you use it on your web pages, it may be best to reconsider
        unless you just want to do it for yourself and the people that
        happen to have it installed on their computer. Browsers use the
        fonts from the visitors computer to view the web page. If the
        font is not installed, then the page will be displayed in
        whatever the default font is. In other words, your page that you
        view may look different or perhaps a bit messed up if you do not
        use a standard font. I took these out of NoteTab's HTML | Font
        Clip. (Thanks Greg. ;)

        Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif
        Times New Roman, Times, Serif
        Courier New, Courier
        Wingding, Symbol
        Comic Sans MS
        Impact
        Lucida
        Palatino
        Verdana

        The HTML discussion list address is in my signature line if you
        are interested in joining it.

        Happy HTML'n!

        The NoteTab and Html List...