Re: [NTB] Lost files

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27 12:34 AM
      Hi Dennis,

      >I have copied and loaded Notetab Light v. 4.6a from my Win 98
      >computer to my new ME computer. The program seems to work
      >fine...I can create new files...however I cannot find my files
      >from 98.

      If you have not formatted the old machine, you will need to come
      up on that hard drive, copy the files to floppies, CD writer, zip
      drive or tape drive. You may be able to daisy chain your hard
      drive that has the data you need can be retrieved.

      >Also on the 98 system I have a narrow vertical portion next to
      >any open file...this portion has a list of all my files which I
      >find very handy vs. the tabbing across the top of any open file.
      >How do I find my files and enable this vertical list?

      Look up Quick List in Help for detailed information. Right click
      over the Clipbook window and chose your option/view. F6 is your
      shortcut key to toggle it on/off.