Re: [NTB] No tabs - is it my ini file?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2001
      Hi Dianne,

      >I just opened NoteTab (lite), and the only open tab was a new
      >file - all the files that I am working on, or keep open for
      >reference, are closed. What could have caused this? (I've
      >interrogated the family, but they all deny responsibilty!)

      My youngest is forever changes preferences on my computer when he
      is playing, but forgets what he did at times. He's only 5 so I
      cut him some slack. ;) Look in View | Options | General and see
      if Reload Open Documents is checked.

      Something else that will cause files to not reopen is if they
      were deleted when NoteTab was open and not closed in NoteTab.

      Starting NoteTab with certain command-line arguments can also
      cause what you are experiencing to happen along with more than
      one install on a computer and starting up the "wrong" one.