Re: [NTB] NoteTab as IE editor

  • djust@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2001
      On 4 Oct 2001, at 19:39, rainmark@... wrote:

      > Hi David,
      > I think I found the clip. Is this it?
      >
      > Add to Edit HTML file type
      No, I think that one just makes NTP the editor for the Windows
      right-click edit function. The one you need is just above that one in
      the same library, and it's called "Add IE default HTML Editor".

      > What is this freeware utility you mention? That would be
      > good in case I want to add other editors to the list.
      It's called IE5-Tweak, and as I said, I can send you a copy, though
      it's still available on many download sites, including the vendor's.
      The zip file is about 105 Kb.
      I've used it with IE6 with no problem.

      Good luck.
      David.
    • birchfield
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2001
        > > On 4 Oct 2001, at 18:19, rainmark@... wrote:
        > >
        > > I think I saw this here before but I can't find it in my
        > > stuff. Is there a way to add NoteTab to the Edit With...
        > > dropdown box in Internet Explorer's toolbar?
        >
        > It's in the "Utilities" Clip Library you got with NTP. It's called "Add
        > IE default HTML Editor". If for some reason you don't want to use
        > Eric's clip, I can send you a copy of the little freeware utility I used
        > for the same purpose.
        >
        > Good luck.
        > David.

        is there any way to invoke this action with a keyboard short cut?
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2001
          Hi birchfield,

          If I understand you correct, we will have programmable keyboard
          shortcuts to Clips in version 5. So, at the very worse, you
          would have to write a Clip and then assign it a keyboard
          shortcut, but I thing (not sure) that we will be able to reassign
          the standard keyboard shortcut set as well.

          >> > I think I saw this here before but I can't find it in my
          >> > stuff. Is there a way to add NoteTab to the Edit With...
          >> > dropdown box in Internet Explorer's toolbar?
          >>
          >> It's in the "Utilities" Clip Library you got with NTP. It's called "Add
          >> IE default HTML Editor". If for some reason you don't want to use
          >> Eric's clip, I can send you a copy of the little freeware utility I used
          >> for the same purpose.
          >
          >is there any way to invoke this action with a keyboard short cut?

          Happy Clip'n!

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        • paul
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2001
            hi jody,

            i *was* thinking more in terms of reassigning the standard keyboard shortcut
            set but both options would be extremely welcome. version 5 sounds like it's
            going to be well worth the wait - just hope the wait isn't too long! ;-)

            cheers

            paul