Re: [NTB] NoteTab as IE editor

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2001
      It adds it.

      ---
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...
      personal: http://www.iserv.net/~dpasseng
      work: http://www.grcourt.org
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <rainmark@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 3:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab as IE editor

    • djust@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2001
        On 4 Oct 2001, at 19:39, rainmark@... wrote:

        > Hi David,
        > I think I found the clip. Is this it?
        >
        > Add to Edit HTML file type
        No, I think that one just makes NTP the editor for the Windows
        right-click edit function. The one you need is just above that one in
        the same library, and it's called "Add IE default HTML Editor".

        > What is this freeware utility you mention? That would be
        > good in case I want to add other editors to the list.
        It's called IE5-Tweak, and as I said, I can send you a copy, though
        it's still available on many download sites, including the vendor's.
        The zip file is about 105 Kb.
        I've used it with IE6 with no problem.

        Good luck.
        David.
      • birchfield
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2001
          > > On 4 Oct 2001, at 18:19, rainmark@... wrote:
          > >
          > > I think I saw this here before but I can't find it in my
          > > stuff. Is there a way to add NoteTab to the Edit With...
          > > dropdown box in Internet Explorer's toolbar?
          >
          > It's in the "Utilities" Clip Library you got with NTP. It's called "Add
          > IE default HTML Editor". If for some reason you don't want to use
          > Eric's clip, I can send you a copy of the little freeware utility I used
          > for the same purpose.
          >
          > Good luck.
          > David.

          is there any way to invoke this action with a keyboard short cut?
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 6, 2001
            Hi birchfield,

            If I understand you correct, we will have programmable keyboard
            shortcuts to Clips in version 5. So, at the very worse, you
            would have to write a Clip and then assign it a keyboard
            shortcut, but I thing (not sure) that we will be able to reassign
            the standard keyboard shortcut set as well.

            >> > I think I saw this here before but I can't find it in my
            >> > stuff. Is there a way to add NoteTab to the Edit With...
            >> > dropdown box in Internet Explorer's toolbar?
            >>
            >> It's in the "Utilities" Clip Library you got with NTP. It's called "Add
            >> IE default HTML Editor". If for some reason you don't want to use
            >> Eric's clip, I can send you a copy of the little freeware utility I used
            >> for the same purpose.
            >
            >is there any way to invoke this action with a keyboard short cut?

            Happy Clip'n!

            Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          • paul
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2001
              hi jody,

              i *was* thinking more in terms of reassigning the standard keyboard shortcut
              set but both options would be extremely welcome. version 5 sounds like it's
              going to be well worth the wait - just hope the wait isn't too long! ;-)

              cheers

              paul