How to switch off "keyboard selection memory" in Notetab?

  • Josef Svoboda
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      I am using free version of Notetab. I create web pages in Czech and have to
      switch keyboard between Czech and English frequently. But Notetab has its
      own idea of what keyboard should be used. It seems to me that it remembers
      for each part of text the last keyboard that was used to create this part
      and switches back to this keyboard when you return to this part. This
      feature only annoys me and I wish to switch it off.

      Thank you for your help!

      Josef Svoboda
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
        Hi Josef,

        If I am not mistaken, the text should be for the whole document
        by what settings you have set.

        There are two settings for document fonts. One is in View | Options
        | Documents | Font... It controls the font used for all new
        documents like when you click on the New Document icon on the
        Toolbar (Ctrl+N). The second is off the main menu under Document |
        Font | Change Font... It controls each document's settings, that
        is, the one you have focused in NoteTab. So, for an existing file
        you want to change the font and other properties for that document.
        The settings are stored in NoteTab's main folder in NoteTab.fpr
        (NotePro.fpr for Pro) and remember between NoteTab sessions.

        Also see Document | Properties... for other document settings for
        the focused file. The properties including fonts for the focused
        file override the settings made in Options for all new documents.