NTP as email editor?

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I've been using Netscape's Messenger as my email program year after
      year, not because I particularly like it, out of habit and laziness
      more than anything else.

      But I've never liked the Messenger "composer," i.e., Messenger's text
      editor for "composing" email messages.

      I'm wondering if there might be an email program that allows you to
      use the text editor of your choice integrated seamlessly into the
      functions of the email program..

      Do any of you use NTP as the "composer" in your email program? I'm
      not talking about typing the message in NTP, and then cutting and
      pasting the text into the email editor window. But rather having NTP
      actually replace the default editor in an email program so you can use
      the "quote" or "reply" functions, etc.

      Is that possible?