Re: [NTB] NoteTab Lite just sits on task bar?

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Rick, Tobill, Jody,

      > >> TweakUI did not do the trick. When I click a .txt file,
      > >> NoteTab opens it. If I leave NoteTab open and click another
      > >> .txt file, it opens in NoteTab as a second tab. If I minimize
      > >> NoteTab (to the task bar) and click another .txt file, it
      > >> doesn't open and NoteTab remains minimized. I have to close or
      > >> restore NoteTab before it will open another .txt file. Surely
      > >> I am missing a setting somewhere.
      >
      >Maybe Eric needs to do some tweaking. ;)

      I'm stumped by this one. It's a problem I have managed to reproduce
      occasionally, but never when my debugger was active. NoteTab relies on the
      BroadCastSystemMessage API command in Windows. It appears that this Windows
      feature is not doing its job properly at all times. Perhaps a resource problem?

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes