Re: [NTB] Re: NoteTab 4.86 slipstream

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi Tarkus,

      That is how the installer works. It is a good installer, but
      just doesn't have all the nice things that some of the other
      expensive ones have. We do not have to install that often that
      it matters that much IMO. I will say though that we had
      something near to 50 betas one time while testing and I had to
      browse for every one of them and have to with any release of
      almost all software, because I do not use the default paths.