[notetab]

  • JesusC - Jesus Consuegra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 10:42 AM
      Hi Notetabbers!
      I'm new to NoteTab and I'd like to ask a technical question.

      The compiler I use gives me back a file called ERR.EX after compilation
      where it places the
      path of the compiled file and the line number of the last error.
      I've been able to set up a clip to compile the current text file, but I
      would like to
      position the cursor at the right place after compiling. (I mean the error
      line).

      The EX.ERR is as follows:

      1> D:\EUPHORIA\apps32\Winsock\efo~3.exw:16
      2> Progname has not been declared
      3> Say("Error initializing Winsock.",Progname)
      .
      .
      (Numbers and character ">" are not part of the compiled output)

      Thanks for your help, and happy notetabbing!.
      Jesus (from Spain)

      ----