Re: [NTB] Control Characters in Replace

  • Sir Charles
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2001
      > >> I like it myself. ;)
      > >Heh heh. It tends to make tech support people scratch their
      > >heads when I mail them.
      >
      > I've always been fascinated with the days of Kings/Queens, and
      > knights. The Sir title was used often. ;)
      <off-topic>
      *laughs* Yeah, I agree :) Well, thing is, my name is a little long...
      has a slightly 'regal' sound to it.. I've looked up my first, middle and
      last names, and they're all Teutonic-derived. My family history has been
      traced back to minor land-owner aristocracy in France back in the
      late-18th/early-19th centuries, but were 'evicted' during King Louis XIV's
      reign (they were protestants). That, and I was almost 'Charles III' - but
      family being as it is, my middle name ended up being different. I would've
      liked to be a 'the third'..
      </off-topic>

      > >> See Help | NoteTab's Glossary off the main menu.
      > > I should look into A Dummies' Guide to Clips ;)
      >
      > There is one:
      I figured ;)

      > You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      > will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      > a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      > deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      > editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      > Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      > ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.
      Awesome! One of the things I really got a kick out of NoteTab for was
      its internal scripting language. With templates and macros and clips and
      everything. Some afternoon, I WILL sit down and read this stuff.

      > You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      > questions. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:
      Yeah, I know ;) Considering the volume here on the general list (it's
      not /that/ high, but high enough for me), I'm holding back on that until I
      start learning.

      --Charles

      > Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      > mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > >> That is correct; you understood. Give it a try at:
      > >>
      > >> Read instructions at the top of the page.

      <http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm>http://www.notetab.net/html/snatc
      hclp.htm