Re: [NTB] Two word search

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hi Harvey,

      >I see now, your expression was looking for a pair of words
      >regardless of the order in the document. I guess that's why the
      >subject was "Two word search".
      >
      >It's a little clearer now, I was looking 2 words, either/or, 1
      >word at a time.
      >
      >Thanks for clearing that up a little.

      I was thinking it was suppose to find either since that is the
      way the Clip worked. I sent in the links to my Clips that would
      list all the findings of two words (and/or) and by option but
      not. The paragraphs the criteria is found in is listed in the
      output and what line number they are on.

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options