Re: [NTB] Color support for Latex

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2001
      Hi Joao,

      Fully customizable syntax highlighting is scheduled for the next
      program released which will be a fast reader/editor that will
      view most file types and have some editing capability. Version 5
      of NoteTab will require a lot of time due to a total rewrite of
      the program, but will have fully customizable syntax
      highlighting. Some file types will have the highlighting already
      done and it plus others can be customized by user choice. There
      will most likely be a 50% discount for registered users.