About Larry Thomas

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 1:26 PM
      Dearest List Members,

      This is way off topic, so delete it if you like. This is the
      only way I could reach many of Larry Thomas' friends, so please
      excuse my intrusion.

      If you want to discuss this, please write me private eMail at:
      mailto:jody@av1611@...?subject=About%20Larry?body=Hi%20Jody,%0C%0D
      or mailto:ntb-offtopic@...

      Some of you that have been around for awhile remember Larry
      Thomas who was very active and helpful on the NoteTab Lists to
      say the least. You may remember awhile back that he had a leg
      amputated right below the knee.

      I just received a call from letting me know he was back in the
      hospital after being home for a month. He went back to hospital
      with a different problem this time. He has an infection that
      causes bone to deteriorate (and on top of that lost about 50
      pounds of weight down to a mere 98 pounds.. He has lost 20% of
      his spine upon admittance to the hospital. They did some major
      and difficult surgery on his backbone replacing and rebuilding
      parts of it. He can now walk again to some degree; pain is
      holding him back which is expected at this point in time. Larry
      said he has his up and down days. This is certainly very sad and
      heartbreaking news for me; I consider him a good friend, a
      brother in Christ, not just an Internet acquaintance!

      If anybody would like to call him in the US his cell number is
      1-515-249-2920. He suggested you do it on the weekend because he
      has much more minutes to use then, than he does during the week.
      Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I'm sure he would
      appreciate hearing from you.

      See ya,
      Jody

      Rom. 3:23; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-9; 1Cor. 15:3-4
      Acts 16:30-31, 27:25; Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      Sojourners of the Lord
      http://www.purewords.org/sojourner