Latest version

  • Dianne Reuby
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2001
      I see from the NoteTab site that the latest version is 4.86. I'm running NT
      Lite v4.6, but I can't see an upgrade for Lite, only for Pro and Std,
      although there does seem to be a complete download available of Lite 4.86.

      Have I got this right? If so, can I just install the latest version over my
      old version?

      Thanks,

      Dianne Reuby
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2001
        Hi Dianne,

        That it correct. Just download the Light and you will have the
        latest and install it right over your old copy.