Nonprinting text toggle button?

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
      I tried to add a button to my toolbar for the View|Nonprinting text
      toggle but was unable to find it in the toobar options list. Is it
      really there and my eyes were just too tired to see it?

      So I made clip for my clipbar using ^!Keyboard Shift+F12.

      And that does the trick. But now I can't find the paragraph symbol
      icon to put on the clipbar button.

      Anyone now where I can find it?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
        Hi Clueless in Seattle,

        You can find the icon under the Toolbar Icon tab in the Button
        Properties... for the Clipbar. If you want to use the ^!Keyboard
        command to free up some of the space on your Toolbar, you can use
        the same icon on your default Clipbar (or other Clipbar). For
        further discussion about a Clip, please ask on the Clips List.
        TIA - jody

        >I tried to add a button to my toolbar for the View|Nonprinting text
        >toggle but was unable to find it in the toobar options list. Is it
        >really there and my eyes were just too tired to see it?
        >
        >So I made clip for my clipbar using ^!Keyboard Shift+F12.
        >
        >And that does the trick. But now I can't find the paragraph symbol
        >icon to put on the clipbar button.
        >
        >Anyone now where I can find it?

        Happy Clip'n!

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • Lloyd
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
          Hi Clueless .......,

          Look between Toggle Word Wrap and Font (Unless you have moved it) you will
          find Show Nonprinting. If you check it there you will have the paragraph
          symbol.

          Lloyd