Re: [NTB] NoteTab Light 4.86 pre-release

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 2, 2001
      Dave McIntosh wrote:

      > What is the latest version of NOTETAB STD.

      In checking the website, all current versions of NT, either Pro, Std or
      Light are 4.85

      http://www.notetab.com/products.htm

      Laurie
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 2, 2001
        Hi Laurie & Dave & All,

        >> What is the latest version of NOTETAB STD.
        >
        >In checking the website, all current versions of NT, either Pro,
        >Std or Light are 4.85
        >
        ><http://www.notetab.com/products.htm>http://www.notetab.com/products.htm

        That is the most current full release of Std. We are now testing
        pre-release number one of Light which is for all practical
        purposes (for testing) NoteTab Standard. You just cannot test
        the features that are in Std that are not in Light. In short,
        besides that, Light and Std are the same, so you could help out
        and help yourself if you use Std (possibly finding a bug), by
        running Light (pr1) for awhile.

        <http://www.fookes.com/ftp/beta/ntl486pr1.exe>http://www.fookes.com/ftp/beta/ntl486pr1.exe

      • Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 2, 2001
          Hi Jody

          I see in my main NTPro folder and in the Libraries folder, about half a
          dozen file names that have B00, B01, B02, and B03 extensions. May I
          conclude from your recent message in this thread that I can safely remove
          them all? It does look like you said that, but I want to be *sure* before I
          do any wholesale deletions.

          I'm running NTPro v4.84 which has been upgraded several times. I'm waiting
          til v4.86 comes out to do my next upgrade. Win 98 on a 350 Pentium 350Mhz.

          Thanks for the continuing help,

          Ray Shapp
          Watchung, NJ
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 2, 2001
            Hi Ray,

            Yes, you can delete them all. The easiest way if you do not have
            a Clip built for it is to right click over a blank area in
            Windows Explorer where the files are listed and choose Sort by
            Extension. Click once on the first file while holding down the
            Shift key, and then click on the last of them. (Just hold your
            mouse over the file if you are using the single click option in
            Windows Explorer.) After selecting the range of backup files use
            the Delete feature to trash them. You need to do the Libraries,
            Templates, and main NoteTab folders.