Re: [NTB] Possible to customize keyboard?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      >> Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways off from
      >> being released.
      >
      >Do you think it will be included then? Are you talking 6 months
      >or a year?

      Somewhere in that neighborhood. <g>

      >This would be a great feature as it would make it easier for us
      >new guys to make the transfer to NoteTab.

      NoteTab is way to powerful and feature rich to go without using
      it now! ;) I certainly would not let something like customizable
      keyboard shortcuts hold me back or syntax highlighting, but they
      are both coming with some other great features as well. I
      believe anybody not using NoteTab Pro is depriving themselves of
      a great time saving editor. Check out the link below...

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTab Text Editors The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.com http://www.notetab.net

      Testimonials
      http://www.notetab.com/testimonials.htm