Re: [NTB] RE: closing files that start automatically --- ideas not working!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Diana,

      If the reopening of files is not cleared when you check to see if
      Load Favorites is checked like Harvey mentioned, then I'd try a
      new ini file. If that does not help and you are continuing to
      get the Stream read error, I'd do a scandisk. If you still have
      problems I'd uninstall NoteTab from your Start | Programs button
      and reinstall which is what LaurieK mentioned. According to Eric
      quite awhile ago, "A 'Stream read error' can occur if there is a
      problem reading data from the disk to NoteTab's memory" and that
      is why I mentioned the scandisk above.