Re: [NTB] Possible to customize keyboard?

  • steveadausa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      --- In notetab@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > > Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
      > >to customize the keyboard? For example,
      > >can I assign the "search" command to the
      > >"F5" key, for example?
      >
      > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
      > off from being released.

      Bummer. Thanks Jody.

      Steve

    • steveadausa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        Jody,

        > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
        > off from being released.

        Do you think it will be included then? Are
        you talking 6 months or a year?

        This would be a great feature as it would make
        it easier for us new guys to make the transfer
        to NoteTab.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
          Hi Steve,

          >> Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways off from
          >> being released.
          >
          >Do you think it will be included then? Are you talking 6 months
          >or a year?

          Somewhere in that neighborhood. <g>

          >This would be a great feature as it would make it easier for us
          >new guys to make the transfer to NoteTab.

          NoteTab is way to powerful and feature rich to go without using
          it now! ;) I certainly would not let something like customizable
          keyboard shortcuts hold me back or syntax highlighting, but they
          are both coming with some other great features as well. I
          believe anybody not using NoteTab Pro is depriving themselves of
          a great time saving editor. Check out the link below...

          Happy Tab'n,
          Jody Adair

          NoteTab Text Editors The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
          http://www.notetab.com http://www.notetab.net

          Testimonials
          http://www.notetab.com/testimonials.htm