Re: [NTB] Possible to customize keyboard?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      > Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
      >to customize the keyboard? For example,
      >can I assign the "search" command to the
      >"F5" key, for example?

      Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
      off from being released.

    • steveadausa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        --- In notetab@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
        > Hi Steve,
        >
        > > Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
        > >to customize the keyboard? For example,
        > >can I assign the "search" command to the
        > >"F5" key, for example?
        >
        > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
        > off from being released.

        Bummer. Thanks Jody.

        Steve

      • steveadausa@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
          Jody,

          > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
          > off from being released.

          Do you think it will be included then? Are
          you talking 6 months or a year?

          This would be a great feature as it would make
          it easier for us new guys to make the transfer
          to NoteTab.

          Thanks,
          Steve

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
            Hi Steve,

            >> Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways off from
            >> being released.
            >
            >Do you think it will be included then? Are you talking 6 months
            >or a year?

            Somewhere in that neighborhood. <g>

            >This would be a great feature as it would make it easier for us
            >new guys to make the transfer to NoteTab.

            NoteTab is way to powerful and feature rich to go without using
            it now! ;) I certainly would not let something like customizable
            keyboard shortcuts hold me back or syntax highlighting, but they
            are both coming with some other great features as well. I
            believe anybody not using NoteTab Pro is depriving themselves of
            a great time saving editor. Check out the link below...

            Happy Tab'n,
            Jody Adair

            NoteTab Text Editors The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
            http://www.notetab.com http://www.notetab.net

            Testimonials
            http://www.notetab.com/testimonials.htm