Possible to customize keyboard?

  • steveadausa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
      to customize the keyboard? For example,
      can I assign the "search" command to the
      "F5" key, for example?

      Thanks,
      Steve
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
        Hi Steve,

        > Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
        >to customize the keyboard? For example,
        >can I assign the "search" command to the
        >"F5" key, for example?

        Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
        off from being released.

      • steveadausa@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
          --- In notetab@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
          > Hi Steve,
          >
          > > Hello. Is it possible with Notetab Pro
          > >to customize the keyboard? For example,
          > >can I assign the "search" command to the
          > >"F5" key, for example?
          >
          > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
          > off from being released.

          Bummer. Thanks Jody.

          Steve

        • steveadausa@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
            Jody,

            > Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways
            > off from being released.

            Do you think it will be included then? Are
            you talking 6 months or a year?

            This would be a great feature as it would make
            it easier for us new guys to make the transfer
            to NoteTab.

            Thanks,
            Steve

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2001
              Hi Steve,

              >> Not until version 5 comes out which is still a ways off from
              >> being released.
              >
              >Do you think it will be included then? Are you talking 6 months
              >or a year?

              Somewhere in that neighborhood. <g>

              >This would be a great feature as it would make it easier for us
              >new guys to make the transfer to NoteTab.

              NoteTab is way to powerful and feature rich to go without using
              it now! ;) I certainly would not let something like customizable
              keyboard shortcuts hold me back or syntax highlighting, but they
              are both coming with some other great features as well. I
              believe anybody not using NoteTab Pro is depriving themselves of
              a great time saving editor. Check out the link below...

              Happy Tab'n,
              Jody Adair

              NoteTab Text Editors The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
              http://www.notetab.com http://www.notetab.net

              Testimonials
              http://www.notetab.com/testimonials.htm