Re: [NTB] Closing files that start automatically

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      Notetab is a great program and you will like it I am confident. I use the
      "pro" version, but I think this advice will work fine for you in light.

      The program remembers what files are open and re-opens them when you come
      back.

      There are two ways to stop the files from opening:
      a. close the files you don't wish to have reopen before you exit notetab
      (you can use file/close all files, or manually close them), or
      b. under view/options/general tab you uncheck reload files and it will
      open empty every time

      Not only does it remember the files you have open, but it remembers the
      settings (like font, word wrap, etc.) associated with each open file. It is
      a rich program.

      ---
      Don Passenger
      mailto:dpasseng@...