loosing focus?

  • ::Andrew::
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hello notetab,

      I was writing a rather long email in NTPro today and I noticed that
      every now and then the cursor would disappear and sometimes reappear
      paragraphs above where it should have been (although this last could
      have been as a result of my clicking to get the cursor back. Could
      this occur when saving? I don't think i was always saving when it
      happened but it's the sort of thing you might expect.

      Has anyone else noticed this?

      --
      Best regards,
      ::Andrew:: mailto:mail@...

      http://at.omic.co.uk

      --
      Best regards,
      ::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...

      http://at.omic.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        Hi ::Andrew::,

        Sometimes some programs will "steal" the focus (although not
        necessarily switching to them) when they do something in the
        background like an automatic mail check.