first instance disappearing - where to?

  • johned@hemc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hello All,

      and new here with a question...

      Within the last few days the first instance (with the saved
      docs on it) of NoteTab has been flashing onto the screen and
      then quickly disappearing when first opening after a fresh
      boot.

      I can open further instances and go to file/Reopen to see
      what I had been working with but I'd like to get it to
      perform like it always has up til now. Is there a general
      default setting? Why would the first opening of the program
      stop displaying itself in the desktop taskbar?

      I tried a search through the archives for this kind of
      behavior but didn't have much luck.

      Advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,

      eljedicus