Re: [NTB] Italics in NTP (sort of)

  • Clueless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2001
      I think I've finally got this problem licked!

      I just learned from a guy in the microsoft.public.office.misc newsgroup
      that if I simply enclose the text I want italicized with underline
      characters _like this_, then when I open the document in Word 97, all I
      have to do is click Format|Autoformat and all the enclosed text is
      magically italicized. Try it!

      Ain't that the cat's pajamas?!

      Thanks to all of you who have worked on this problem with me!

      And to those who insisted it couldn't be done, or shouldn't be done;
      I've got lots of other problems and questions up my sleeve, so I'm sure
      I'll be hearing from you again soon :)